Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer Review

by - 11:33 PM

I've had this bottle for over 2 winters now, meaning this is my third fall/winter with it. Actually got this for the husband who doesn't like using moisturizers during the day, he prefers them at night and we definitely saw a huge change after a week's use. His normally cracked and chapped hands started recovering and he was a happy customer.

I also really love the mint green and white package design, looks cute and girly.

Jergens has a lot of moisturizers aimed at different needs of people and Overnight Repair was launched 3 years back for really damaged winter time skin repair. They claim to repair a weeks worth of damage in a night and though that's a little exaggerating, the product does provide some smoothness after at least 3 days of use.

The cream is whitish and is a little thick but not as thick as body butters and not as liquidy as lotions, its consistency is somewhere in between those two. You also instantly feel the smoothness soon after applying it and its like nothing else I've ever used. Its just a silky and satiny feel, I'm not exaggerating. It also sinks so fast into the skin, leaving a hydrated and fresh look that is not greasy at all. And the scent is not overwhelming, it is a very fresh and welcome pleasant smell of evening primrose like they say on the bottle.

The directions of use and claims are clearly given on the back of the bottle.  Just apply it all over your body before sleeping, and mind you, only on the body, not your face coz the skin on face is much more sensitive compared to your body and requires something much more lighter.

The ingredients for those who care about such things, especially if you're allergic to something.

All in all we love it, me and my husband, it'll probably be over this winter and I'm looking for a new Jergens moisturizer coz I want to try all they have to offer but my husband is hooked and will probably be getting the same again.

Get it if you like applying moisturizers to your body at night and are looking for some kind of hydration to your dry and chapped skin during winters. It does really work is all I can say coz I've seen it work on my husbands really dry and cracked/chapped hands. Give it a try!

Overall Rating: A

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?
    Also visit my website :: http://www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err I'm not really getting what you're trying to say but Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hello there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to
    find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.

    If you have any recommendations, please share. Thanks!
    my website :: canada goose outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality posts is the secret to interest the users to go to see the website,
    that's what this website is providing.
    Here is my web blog canada goose jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue along with your
    web site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large part of people will omit your fantastic writing due to this problem.
    Feel free to surf my website ... Canada Goose outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the helpful comments :)

      Delete
  5. To buy high quality products, you can switch to Majorbrands. The web store includes range of lip products such as lip liner, lipstick shades, lip paint and lip gloss. These all products are available from reputable and well established Inglot brand which is popular for offering high quality products.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.