Drugstore Skin and Bath Products Haul

by - 9:57 PM

Hey pretty ladies! I'm so sorry for not posting in such a long time, there's absolutely no excuse for it but I've been really busy with some major changes in my life and getting accustomed to them. Anywho, this post was supposed to be up a few weeks back, I drafted it and scheduled it but something's wrong, obviously, coz it was not published, so I decided to publish it now, better late than never :).

This is my latest drugstore haul from CVS. I had some extrabucks, and red box coupons so I decided to splurge.

I heard that Eucerin helps with dry skin problems and I suffer from it and its ill effects especially during winters so I decided to try the Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion. It also has broad spectrum SPF 30, and its for sensitive skin, totally up my alley. Also my Neutrogena moisturizer was getting over and I needed something new to replace it, and I wanted to try something new, lets see how this works to cure my skin.

The Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care is a new product and I've been seeing it everywhere, so I decided to give it a try and see if it cures my dry, itchy, sensitive, and dandruff prone scalp in any way. And I needed a conditioner along with it so I got the much hyped Organix renewing Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner, lets see how this cures my frizz.

I'm done with makeup removers/towelettes so I thought I'll try a 2-in-1 cleanser cum remover that doesn't rip off all the moisture from my face, so I got the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser which is supposed to be a dermatologist fave/recommended, not just written on the bottle but for real. I have high expectations for this so lets see.

Have you been hauling any skin care products lately, I'm sure you have for the winter, let me know what you got, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks to all who have patiently stayed subscribed and waited for me to post something on my blog. I promise I'll try to be more regular and post every week, if not daily, unless there's any life threatening emergency. Love y'all thanks again and hope you're having a great fall.

A big congrats and hugs to all those who survived the Hurricane Sandy and my prayers/sympathies to all those who lost someone in their family. God Bless!

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hmmm...I think these products are great to try out. Hope that we hear reviews about it especially with the Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I'm still in the process of trying them out, will definitely do reviews after using them and forming some strong opinions.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.