September Hauls

by - 9:59 AM

Hey Guys! hope you're all doing well and I can't believe its fall, just like that! why do summers have to be so short? Anywho, I just wanted to share what all stuff I hauled during the month of September. And this is all I got:

I've been seeing a lot of brown lipsticks everywhere for this fall so I had to get one, also becoz brown is one of my fave lip color. I got the Wet n Wild megalast lip color in 914C Mocha-licious. One tip I have for you guys, since the megalst lipsticks are matte, use a lipbalm underneath and use a clear gloss over it if you like more shine. But they are not moisturizing since they are matte so don't expect them to be smooth n soft. That being said, they are creamy enough for a drugstore matte formula that costs 2 bucks and I love them. I have 9 of these now, and I really want 2 more colors: Spiked with Rum, and Island Storm.

I'm a great fan of Nivea lipbalms/chapsticks. BTW I use the Nivea Kiss of Moisture under my wet n wild megalast lipsticks, works gr8. I already have 5 Nivea lipbalms and I got two more, Kiss of Smoothness, and Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon, which is a new launch. I have been eyeing the Kiss of Smoothness for a while and I finally caved n got it. Ever since I heard about the launch of the Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon flavor I've been stalking my CVS and I saw it yesterday, I literally shrieked. The Nivea chapsticks are great products and a great bang for your buck if you are looking for some tender lip therapy.

I have eczema on my lips, which is FYI not a virus or any form of contagious thing, its just a dry skin disease that's common for those who have sensitive skin and continuous use of non moisturizing lip products along with really poor quality makeup wipes is what caused it in the first place. I heard a lot about the Aquaphor products so I got the lip repair lip balm and we'll see how it works.

I've been hearing a lot about the LA Colors Art Deco nail art polishes from nail polish junkies all over the beauty community so I got the basic black one just to see if I could create some nail art with it and if I like it I'll buy some more colors. It was a $ at Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree.

I'm probably the last person to get the L'oreal Color Riche Lip Balm. I heard so much about them but I was not so sure if I'll like it especially coz they have zero to little color payoff but I still wanted to try one to know what the hype is all about so I got one in Caramel Comfort which a brownish color but I'm not expecting it to show on my pigmented lips so the color really doesn't matter. But if you have pale lips and wanna get them, I heard Plush Plum, and Heavenly Berry have some good color payoff though not great. I have also been eyeing the Color Riche Nail Colors in Now You Sea Me, and Grecian Goddess for a while now and I finally got those. They're $5.79 for such small bottles but they're awesome quality and colors.

I always stop by the Wet n Wild display whenever I visit CVS and its like a custom coz Wet n Wild is such an affordable yet good quality brand and it'll be a shame not to try out their products. And I don't really like the Wild Shine nail polishes but I recently heard they have been reformulated so I went to check those out and I couldn't find a color that'll suit me so I just got the clear one, and its 99cents, can't go wrong with that. I also picked up a much needed pencil sharpener for my eyeliners and lipliners.

So that was my haul and I got all this stuff at CVS (except for Art Deco nail polish), gotta love their deals.

What have you been hauling lately, let me know in the comments below.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really need to buy some nice nail paint :) I will check them out :)

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good quality n these 2 colors r totally worth checking out if you are cool/neutral toned and particularly Indian skin tones.

      Delete
  2. You have really got great products there. I have been a loyal costumer of Wet n Wild products because I love their formula and colors. I find them worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love Wet n Wild too and you're right they are really good products for what its worth.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.