Recent Collective Haul

by - 12:33 PM

Over the past few weeks I have been picking up some stuff here n there and thought I'll do a collective haul post of all things, also since I haven't done any all of last month.

Subscribe/Follow now if you like haul posts :D

So I think many of you knew and maybe even bought something from the CVS Physician's Formula $7.79 sale of all their blushes and bronzers, sometime last month. I went back and got one more thing since I also had an extrabucks coupon from CVS. Its one of their shimmer strips that look like the Bobbi Brown shimmer strips. I got mine in Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow Bronzer.

And y'all must know I'm a sucker for hyped products. I really don't like or use cream eyeshadows but everyone in the beauty community have been raving about the Maybelline Color Tattoos so much so that I went and got two colors which I have been eyeing for a long time. They are Bad to the Bronze, and Tough as Taupe. They looked pretty neutral and usable so they felt like a safe bet. I got these in a BOGO 50% off at CVS.

I'm in need of a nude pink/mauve kind of a lip liner and since everyone raves about the Jordana easyliner lip liners, I got one in Rock N' Rose. Also these are retractable so no problem of sharpening. Got it at Walgreens for $2.29, way too much for a drugstore lip liner if you ask me. I also got a Sinful Colors nail color in Rain Storm, a pretty dark blue color for fall.

And then as usual I went to Dollar Tree, and how can I pass up when everything's a $, so yeah I got a nail buffer from a brand called California Nails, and surprisingly it works pretty good. Then I saw an L.A. Colors nail polish in a pretty nude shade with pink shimmer, it looked nothing like I ever used so I got that. Its called Mega Watt, looks like it'll be a gr8 neutral shade for the holidays. I also picked up the cool sunnies for, you guessed, a dollah. And they're comparable to many high end designer shades, no kidding. And even if you break or loose them, you wont get a heart attack.

So that was everything from my recent hauls. Hope you enjoyed reading it. What have you been hauling lately? Let me know, I wanna hear from you.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. luv yr haul .. lovely blog .. following u
    http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) will chk out ur blog. xo

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.