Two Liebster Awards and a Tag!!

by - 2:44 PM

A few months back Kate from Kate's Beauty Blog nominated me for the Liebster Award and I'm so delayed in posting this, sorry Kate, but I'm truly honored and can't tell you how happy it makes me to receive an award from a fellow beauty blogger, and a beauty bonding buddy. Then recently another beauty blogger buddy, Sudhaa from Shades of a Dusky Woman, nominated me for the same award and I just cannot tell you how excited I am to be receiving so many awards and appreciated by so many bloggers in just a few months after I started my blog, this is a first for me, I never received any awards in my life for anything, and I'm just overwhelmed.

So according to Kate, from her blog: "The word “Liebster” means beloved, favourite, dearest, and the award is given to new blogs with under 200 followers that are seen to be inspiring". Isn't that something! Its always nice to be encouraged and what better way than an award. Thanks so much Kate, and Sudhaa for thinking my blog is Liebster, and inspiring, I truly appreciate it. Now the award comes with a set of rules. I have to link back to the blogger/bloggers who gave me the award, answer some questions, nominate a few more blogs, and let them know. That sounds easy. This is the award:


Each award came with a different set of rules so I just clubbed both and here are the combined rules:
Thank and Link to the blogger/bloggers who awarded you (Done)
Post 11 things about yourself.
Answers the tagger's questions.
Tag and pass the award to 11 other bloggers.
Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer.
Go to the blogger's page and inform them about the award.

For 11 things about myself, you can visit this page.

Now for Sudhaa's 11 questions:
1. If you could have one tattoo what would it be?
A tiger.
2. Your fave character from Twilight the movie?
The werewolf, Jacob Black.
3. Would you like to have fangs or fur?? a.k.a would you like to be a Vampire or a Werewolf??
Fur, Werewolf.
4. If given a chance, which super power would you wish for?
Reading minds.
5. What is your zodiac sign?
Leo
6. Fave lipstick shade.
MLBB which is usually any version of brownish/dusty rose/mauve.
7. If you could wish for all the product in a single brand, which brand would that be?
Revlon
8. Your passion?? Could be anything...even a person :)
Makeup, and blogging about it.
9. Whats your phobia??
To anything creepy and crawly like snakes.
10. Your fave celebrity.
Too many
11. One exotic destination you would love to visit.
 Egypt

I nominate and tag the following bloggers:
Aly from Life With Aly
Autumn Rush from Simply Autumn Rush
Aley from Miss New Beauty
Ashley from Elegance Defined
Jessica from The Mod Mermaid
Broken Wing from Broken Wing Beauty
Laura from Shimmer of Pink
Fallon from Mobile Fabulosity

My 11 questions for the bloggers I tagged:
-->Why did you start blogging?
-->What are your beauty pet peeves?
-->What do you think is your best feature?
-->Morning Person or Night Owl?
-->When did you start wearing makeup?
-->Drugstore/Save or High End/Splurge?
-->Who is your style icon?
-->Most over-hyped beauty product according to you?
-->Lipstick or Eyeshadow?
-->Black or Red?
-->What was your worst/regret purchase ever?

Phew! that was a tough tag. Congrats! to all the nominees, hope you all accept the award and pass it on.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm team Jacob too! Cute blog. Following you know!

    xoxo Jessica
    girlbooklet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I don't understand how anyone cannot be team Jacob :) Thanks for following. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to write to u but this week was a killer! thank you so much for this. It's so sweet and it makes me feel appreciate :) you are such a doll! I'm sending u a huge! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.