Massive Collective Summer Haul: CVS, Walgreens, Target, TJMaxx

by - 10:55 AM

Like I mentioned in my previous posts, I've been hauling a lot this summer and I can definitely say that I bought more makeup than I used coz summer months have been, and are continuing to be so hot this year that I barely used any makeup. That's another reason I haven't had any favorites' posts up ever since May. Does that mean one shouldn't buy makeup? well that maybe true for someone else but not to a makeupholic/beauty lover like me. Most of the products that I'll be showing in this post have been collecting up since May. And also, summer usually means semi-annual clearance sales, and no one who likes saving would miss on that. But I've been so lazy and a little busy because of which I'm just clubbing up all posts together into one big post, I hope you guys don't mind, and please let me know if you do not like haul posts or are getting bored with too many of them. But probably this will be my last one, or maybe one or two more this summer. So, enough with all the blah blah, here's what I got at CVS. In fact two of which I just got yesterday, hence different shots.

The products in the upper picture have been collecting over May, June, and a few in July too but the bottom ones I have bought just yesterday, since Physicians Formula was having a sale and I had some extrabucks rewards to spend.

Here's the list of all the things I got in CVS:
Revlon Multi-Care Base+Top Coat
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick 08 Rosetto
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter 010 Raspberry Pie
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Caresse Lipstick 180 Silky Java
Maybelline baby Lips 20 Grape Wine
Cover Girl Cheekers Blush 140 Plumberry Glow
Milani Baked Blush 02 Rose D'oro
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
L'Oreal Paris 24HR Infallible Eyeshadow 996 Liquid Diamond
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush 7324 Natural
Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer 7338 Bronzer

That was all I collected from CVS, of course apart from a lot of other stuff you saw in my previous haul posts.

The things I got from Walgreens: only nail polishes

Walgreens was having a sale of all Sinful Colors nail polishes for 99cents so how can I pass that up especially when I have never tried their nail polishes before. But I must say, I'm pretty impressed with their shade selection. I have never seen these colors before:

Sinful Colors Professional 103 Black on Black
Sinful Colors Professional 949 Nirvava
Sinful Colors Professional 1062 Leap Flog (weird name? I thought so too)
Sinful Colors Professional 955 Pull Over

I don't have anything like these nail polishes in my collection so they are a welcome addition and they are all creme finish which I love.

Then I went to Target to check out some ELF products and I found two of them which I have been craving for a long time. I also had a $3 off Revlon coupon from the Target summer beauty bag which I used to buy another Lip Butter. God knows when I'll be using all this stuff. Maybe I'll do a giveaway, or a blog sale after swatching/reviewing them (if anybody's interested let me know in the comments below), lets see.

I got:
ELF Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
ELF Studio Blush Candid Coral
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter 030 Fig Jam

I also got 2 coupons for $3 off of $20 purchase, one for only beauty and one for everything.

I had a TJMaxx right opposite the Target, so I couldn't miss that. Didn't get much here but what I got I totally love.
I got:
Essie Nail Polish 700 Angora Cardi (for half the price)
Cole Haan Sunglasses (for under $20)

I also got some fashion accessories and stuff like, scarves, belts, sandals etc., here n there, when I was in downtown. Let me know if you'd like to see a fashion-clothing haul.

So that was my mega haul. I do have some more knick-knacks that I got at dollar stores. Will combine them all to do another haul post, coming up!

Hope you're all having a great summer.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.