Collective Wet n Wild Haul

by - 11:13 AM

This is a collective haul of all the Wet n Wild products I bought in May, June n July. So without further ado here's everything I collected.

Yes! I finally got the most craved Comfort Zone palette in May and I've been dying to tell y'all about it since then. I also got a lot of their megalast lipsticks which are amazing by the way if you have seen my previous reviews.

The list of things I got are:
Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan eyeshadow palette in 738 Comfort Zone
Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in 252B Nutty
Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in 251A Burlee
Wet n Wild Color Icon blush in 832E Heather Silk
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in 335 Silent Treatment
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in 334 I'm Getting Sunburned
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in 380B Walking on Eggshells
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 902C Bare It All
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 904B Rose Bud
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 907C Mauve Outta Here
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 912C In The Flesh
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 916D Ravin' Raisin
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 970 Purty Persimmon

Phew! that was more than a handful and I think now I have all of the Wet n Wild Color Icon shades that I ever wanted. Maybe I just need one more, coz I'm planning on buying one of their bronzers. Once I get that, I think I'll do an entire Wet n Wild collection post with everything I have. I paid full prize for all of the stuff I mentioned in this post but I do not regret it one bit. This brand is my absolute favorite drugstore brand and I'm proud to own them so please don't mind my bragging ;).

I didn't get all of these in one place. I got some at CVS, some at Kmart, and some at Jewel Osco. Have any of you hauled any Wet n Wild products lately or any other makeup products that you think I would like to know about (of course I would :)). Please do comment n let me know.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome haul!! Waiting to read your reviews. I have Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Cinnamon Spice is a gr8 color but it doesn't suit me quite well and these lipsticks are seriously pigmented; I don't usually like wearing very dark colors. But needless to say, the color selection in this range is pretty good and I wanna try two more shades. Will do reviews as and when I get to use them. xo

      Delete
  2. Great Wet N Wild stock pile! lol I actually haven't picked up any WNW products all summer! :/ But I'd love to know what you think of Heather Silk. It always tempts me, and at such a low price, I might as well pick it up lol Silent Treatment is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Heather Silk is a pretty matte pink blush and this color will look good on any skin tone, its a very neutral shade. It doesn't have any shimmer whatsoever so it'll look more natural too. I haven't used any of these palettes yet but the colors are so gorgeous and I love them all.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.