Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale and Haul

by - 11:33 AM

I think everybody and their cat knows by now that Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works are having their semi-annual sales going on right now. I'm not sure how long they're going to last coz there is no mention of an end date on either of the websites or the stores. But it does look like the sale is still on from the look on their websites.

There is no way I can miss a good sale when I see one. And 50% to 75% off is THE sale that no beauty lover would miss. Here's everything I got from these sales in-store.

I have to admit that not all the stuff I got is for me alone so you might not find this haul that interesting. I got 8 items totally from both the stores; 4 for me and 4 for my dear husband.

So the list of things I got for me:
- Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Be Enchanted (75% off, original $12.50)
- Bath & Body Works Lavender Salve ($3, original $5.50)
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in vanilla berry sorbet (5 for $5, 1 for $1.50)
- Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Pure Seduction ($2, original $4)

The list of things I got for my husaband:
- Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Wash Ocean ($4, not on sale)
- Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Cologne Citron ($29.50, not on sale)
- Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion Twilight Woods (Free with above cologne)
- Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Cologne C. O. Bigelow Barber ($19.50, not on sale)

As you can see my husband is not big on sales like I am. Well, to each his/her own. Anywho, Bath & Body Works also had a $10 off of your $40 purchase going on so that was a consolation especially when the husband was into buying full priced items.

We also got some mini gift sets for some friends, they were not on sale though. There were big tubs of lots of full sized lotions, body washes, and fragrance mists for $3 and 50-75% off. It felt like heaven! The makeup section had great deals too which is mostly lipglosses. Victoria's Secret had lots of fragrances and makeup on great deals. Just check out their websites to get an idea, you can even order online if you see what you like.

So that's my big haul. Did any of you get anything from this sale? Would love to know.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.