May 2012 Favorites and Regrets

by - 3:32 PM

There goes another month of blogging and I can't believe I seriously made it. At first I thought I'll do a few posts and see how this goes, but I'm really loving it and hope to continue doing more such posts. Thanks to the few followers I have for hanging on there loyally, you guys make my day, and I hope I don't disappoint you. OK, I will not bore you anymore. Here's all of my faves for beauty and makeup, food etc., this month.

 

The list of all things beauty I've been loving/using more frequently are:

These are repeats from last month's favorites:
Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray Extreme Hold
Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner
Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser
Schwarzkopf Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Combination Skin
Boro Plus Healthy Skin Antiseptic Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Sand Medium 0-1
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit Dark
CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara Dark Brown

New additions to beauty and makeup favorites this month:
Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Highlight & Contour Blush Trio Palette 172 (discontinued :()
Avon Imari Seduction Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter 001 Pink Truffle
Nivea A Kiss of Moisture Chapstick
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color 906D Wine Room
NYC Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat
Wet n Wild MegaLast Nail Color 218A I Need A Refresh-Mint
Brash for Payless Fruity Lip Syrup Wild Grape

Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Face SPF 30
Covergirl Queen Collection Eye lash curler
Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo
Source anti-bacterial hand soap
Air Wick 2 in 1 Odor Eliminator and Air Freshener Lavender and Chamomile
Sensodyne Toothpaste Original Flavor

Food:

Repeat from last month:
Amma's Kitchen Banana Chips
Milleville Bran Flakes
Deglet Noor Pitted dates
Activia Yogurt Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry
Orbit Gum

New additions this month:
Southern Grove Sliced Almonds from Aldi
CVS Pharmacy Calcium & Vitamin D Soft Chews
Smucker's Toppings Caramel Flavored
Apples
Restaurants: All Chinese, loving them, especially my stomach is feeling okay after eating from them.

Other favorites:

TV Shows: Loved all the spring finales
Movies: Dark Shadows
Books & Magazines: The Secret, Cosmopolitan for Latinas Premiere Issue Summer 2012
Music: Nicki Minaj - Starships
Clothing: 3/4th sleeve t-shirt from Old Navy, skirt from Marshalls, Capris Jeans from Reliance Trends (India), peasant top from Kohls, denim skirt from Feline's Basement
Accessories: Friendship Bracelets from a vendor at Navy Pier, necklace from Charlotte Russe, Belt from Dollar Store, Handbag from Kohls, Sandals from Payless, hair bands from Dollar Store

Regrets, products I wasn't impressed with or totally hated for beauty and makeup:
NYX Soft matte lip cream Antwerp
ELF Essential Lipstick Seductive
Hair and care silk n shine hair gel
CVS Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes

Food:
They all made me constipated.
Haldirams Mixtures Aloo Bhujia spicy
Just The Basics Chocolate Chip Cookies from CVS
Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies from supermarket
Chocolate Fudge cake from Jewel Osco
Restaurants: One pakistani, and one Indian restaurant which had way too spicy food, I don't remember the dishes but they gave me diarrhea. All thanks to my missing gall bladder

Other Regrets:

TV Shows: None really
Movies: None
Books & Magazines: None
Music: None
Clothing: A sweater from Carsons, A top from Kohls
Accessories: None really

Phew! that was a very lengthy and difficult list to create as its difficult to remember every single thing, but I hope you enjoyed knowing my hits and misses. Please do share yours, I'd love to know.

I linked all the products that I've reviewed to their posts. The ones I've not reviewed yet, I will do as soon as possible but if there's anything in particular that you want me to review, let me know. Sorry, I couldn't find any links to the clothing, and accessories I've mentioned coz I think none of them are available online. I don't usually shop online so its difficult to find matches. And also taking a picture of all the clothing and accessory items in one single frame is not possible so I just let it be.

C'ya all next month with more posts. I'm really excited coz I have some great posts coming up. And there's summer to look forward to.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.