Huge Haul: Ulta, F21, Charlotte Russe, Victoria's Secret, Target, CVS

by - 11:35 AM

This is a haul which was not done in a single day. I have been buying stuff in the last 2 weeks and just wanted to share it with you as a collective haul instead of too many haul posts. I first went to CVS and bought a couple of nail polishes, and a sunblock cream as I had some extra bucks. Then I went to Target and got a nail polish top coat, couldn't find anything else worth buying there. Then I went to a mall during the weekend and got some beauty stuff, clothing, and jewelry from Ulta, Forever21, Charlotte Russe, and Victoria's Secret. This is all I got.

The list of items I got:
CVS:
Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color 012 Outrageous Orange (finally thought I'd try out the orange nail polish trend)
Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color 091 Silver Slippers (I'm a sucker for metallic silver nail polishes)
Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion for Face with SPF 30 (getting ready for summer)
Target:
NYC Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat (I love matte nails)
Ulta: was having a BOGO 50% off on NYX and L'Oreal and buy2 get1 free on many Ulta products.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream SML C05 Antwerp
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream SML C08 San Paulo
L'Oreal 24HR Infallible Eye Shadow 889 Midnight Blue
L'Oreal 24HR Infallible Eye Shadow 333 Golden Sage
Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm PTB07 Bronzy Pink
EOS Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
Forever21:
Love & Beauty Nail Polish Jade
Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Block Brown/Multi
And they were having a thong panties sale for 5/$10 so I picked up those. My panty size here was S.
Charlotte Russe: was having a sale of all jewelry items for $5
I picked up a long metal necklace with crystal and metallic leaves design
Victoria's Secret:
Got a bra fitting done, I'm a 32DDD who knew? and bought a panty. My panty size here was S/P.

So that was my big fat haul. At the mall I was also tempted to buy something from Sephora, Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Lush and a blazer form F21 but I controlled myself for this time as I already bought for $65 for that day. I had a great day though. We had lunch at Subway, dinner at Potbelly, and stopped for coffee at Starbucks and called it a day. Spending time at a mall is like heaven on earth.

Have you done a huge haul lately. Let me know what you got, it'll be gr8 to hear from you.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. loveddd your haul . . .woahhhh :) :)
    i did a haul of a lot of bags and footwear last week <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've seen your haul post..loved it!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.