Another Drugstore Haul :)

by - 2:40 PM

Last weekend I went makeup shopping with a friend since Walgreens was having a really good promotional sale on Wet n Wild products. Just wanted to share with you guys what I got.


The list of things I got are:
Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color 223C The Gold & The Beautiful
Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Color 213C On a Trip
Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Color 206C Undercover
Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Color 218A I Need A Refresh-Mint
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter 050 Berry Smoothie
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter 085 Sugar Plum

I'm telling you I cannot get enough of these Wet n Wild nail polishes and the Revlon Lip Butters. Moreover CVS, and Walgreens always have sales on them and who can resist a good sale? not me!
I have already used some of these items and will be posting reviews soon. I'm pending posting reviews on a lot of stuff. These days I'm getting stuff more than I'm using. Retail Therapy, whoever invented you.

Have you been hauling anything lately? Let me know, it'll be great to hear from you :)


Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great !!, enjoy your haul :)

    Me to hauled at Max this weekend, got loads of outfits for me and my girl (not to mention the annoyance of my man at this ... ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My man's always annoyed too as I take him along with me most of the times :) Hope you had a gr8 time hauling. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.