Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick 908C Sugar Plum Fairy Review and Swatches

by - 10:40 AM

This is the second Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color that I bought. This is how it looks when opened.

You can notice the stain on the cap as I mentioned in my previous post.
This is how the shade looks up close.

This is the bottom showing the shade color and number. This shade is called Sugar Plum Fairy.

These are my bare/nude lips.

This is how the shade looks in daylight.

This is the shade on my lips in night light.


The shade is a deep and dark plum and is super rich in color but I guess I knew that coz it looked really dark. I also realized that I didn't mention previously, my camera is making the colors lighter than they are, I dunno why, but in reality the shades are a little more darker than they are on the camera, especially in the night light.

I'm going to blot the heck out of this one and I applied a good 3 swipes so that you'll know how it looks but actually one swipe and lipgloss/lipbalm is all you need. The shade makes me look like a geisha :D I'll probably not use this unless its a night wedding/party and the shade matches my dress.
But if you're a bright lip shade lover then you'll love this. Also I don't think this shade is for pigmented lips as it tends to make them look even more darker. I think people with dark skin complexion will like this better.

You can find the overall lipstick and formula review in the previous post. Its semi-matte, offers rich color, lasts long, applies smooth and makes lips feel smooth but definitely dries them after a while which is to be expected by semi-matte and matte lippsticks. The packaging could have been better but I have no complaints.

I got it for $1.50 at CVS in a sale. I really love CVS.

Hope the review helps you to decide whether to buy or not.

Overall Rating: A

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.