Wet n Wild Haul :)

by - 2:14 PM

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Mine was just filled with house chores, grocery shopping, and of course makeup shopping, like you couldn't tell from the title :).
So, I went to CVS again to check out what all the hype was about the "clearance, get it while it lasts" stickers but sadly everything is still regular priced and maybe that way, we'll have to wait for some price reduction I guess. Anywho, I didn't get disappointed because the Wet n Wild sale is still on and its the 2 for $3 sale and I also had some extra bucks and discount coupons I got from my previous purchases so I decided to splurge more on my favorite brand and this is all the stuff I got.

The list of things I got:
3 wet n wild silk shine lipsticks in Dark Pink Frost, Light Beige Frost, and Taj Mauve-Hal
2 wet n wild mega last salon nail colors in Wet Cement, and Through the Grapevine
1 wet n wild Spoiled nail polish in 2 Weeks Sober
1 wet n wild coloricon bronzer in Princess
2 wet n wild coloricon trio eyeshadows in Knock On Wood and Don't Steal My Thunder

I cannot wait to try them all out and post my reviews and swatches. But I will do that as and when I get to use them for a considerable amount of time. If you notice, I already opened my bronzer and I did try it on once, it was great but more on that later. I'm most excited for the eyeshadows and the lipsticks.

Have any one of you tried these products? Let me know if you have, I'd like to listen to your experience as well.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.