Lipstick Haul - Revlon, Maybelline, Lacura :)

by - 9:50 AM

So like I said in my previous post, I'm going crazy with makeup shopping these days. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do sometimes. I got 6 lipsticks this time from CVS, and Aldi. For those of you who don't know, Aldi is a grocery store which sells limited makeup products and Lacura is one of their makeup lines. These are all I got.

The things I got are:
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in On The Mauve
Maybelline Color Sensational Pearl Shine Lip Color in Luminous Lilac
Lacura Lipstick in Cool Sand
Lacura Lipstick in Truffle

I can't wait to try all of them and post my swatches and reviews for you guys. Have any of you guys tried any of these lipsticks? Let me know as I'm dying to try them, especially the Revlon Lip Butters and I heard so much about them. I think Revlon is still on BOGO (buy 1 get 1 half off) until today if anyone's interested and the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks were on sale too, Buy 2 and get $5 extra bucks. And the Sunday papers had a coupon for $1 off on any Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Products. They are still on sale in CVS till today. I love how the CVS sales match up to the Sunday paper coupons.

Happy Weekend everyone! I have more haul posts and I'm going makeup shopping again this weekend. Till then.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.