ELF Haul :)

by - 9:31 AM

So my ELF order arrived 3 days back and I'm so delayed in posting this but well I got a little crazy with some other things called "life" and so here I am doing this post on a weekend :) for my lovely readers.
This is my entire order.

The things I got are:
ELF Essential Lipstick in Voodoo
ELF Essential Lipstick in Seductive
ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen with Avocado and Almond Oils
ELF Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
ELF Studio Lip Definer and Shaper in Natural/Nude

There was a sale going on for free shipping when you buy at least $13.50 worth of products from eyeslipsface.com. I tweeted about it. So I jumped in and got these for $15 and zero shipping, zero tax. ELF always has great sales, do sign up for their email updates if you like to get them inboxed to you. ELF products are so inexpensive and raved about among beauty communities, blogs, and magazines. They are no doubt my fave too. I've tried a few of their products already which I got last year. Will do a review of them later. Will do reviews and swatches for all these products as and when I get to use them for a considerable amount of time. I'm really excited for the cuticle pen, and face primer. Lets see how they do. More haul posts coming up. I'm going crazy with makeup shopping these days :)

ELF currently has a Mother's day BOGO sale or a Free Shipping for orders over $25 sale option if anyone's interested. Go to their website eyeslipsface.com. I would definitely go for the BOGO (Buy1 Get1 Free) if I hadn't bought all of this stuff already. Happy shopping to anyone going for it.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. The lipstick shade 'Voodoo' is awesome. Following your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but you better believe me when I tell you that I checked out your review before ordering it. Thanks for following me back :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. cool haul!!!
    no elf in india tho :( sob sob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that sucks! but maybe you can try getting it via friends/relatives living in the US when they're traveling back.

      Delete
  3. I hope you like the Primer. I haven't tried it personally, but have heard great things about it.

    Just followed! Check out my blog post about elf if you have the time! :]
    http://the-nerdy-author.blogspot.com/2012/05/elf-haul-1.html

    (I don't know why it's not linky.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haven't gotten to tryin it yet but I hope I'll like it too. Will sure check out your blog. Thanks for following. xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.