CVS Lipstick Haul :)

by - 12:54 PM

Trust a lip junkie to start her blog with a lipstick post :)

So I went to CVS (like you didn't see it in the title already) and bought me some lip therapy, I mean, lipsticks :)


Here's the list of lipsticks I bought as seen in the picture above, from left to right:

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine 330
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Temptation 285
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick number 906D Wine Room
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick number 908C Sugar Plum Fairy

The Covergirl lipsticks are said to be moisturizing, and the Wet n Wild lipsticks are creamy matte. They are all bright shades which is a first for me coz I'm still new to trying out bright lipsticks and I thought these would be great for spring and summer. I'll do a detailed review and swatch all these shades for you in the coming up posts.

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.