Avon Imari Seduction Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review

by - 1:02 PM

I sometimes love visiting the Dollar Store and buying itsy bitsy stuff for around the house and sometimes in the midst of my browsing, I come across some pretty good beauty finds. The Avon Imari Seduction Deodorant is one such find. Here's how it looks opened. It came with a seal of course. I wouldn't buy any beauty and bath products from a Dollar Store, especially if it didn't come with a seal.

Its a very small pack and contains about 1.7 oz (50 ml) of product and costs $1. You can call it reasonably priced I guess. It looks so cute in that violet cap and label packaging. Can I say again how cute it looks :) Its your average roll on deodorant except its not a stick. Its of a thick watery consistency which applies as you roll the plastic ball on the top on to your skin. Its kind of like the ball point pen technology. It smells so good. Its a lavender and chamomile kind of smell and I love it. It also seriously stays all day. The only problem is that because of its watery like consistency, you have to wait a while for it to dry before you put on your clothes otherwise it transfers to your shirt. I love how it comes with a tiny booklet sticker attached to its back showing its uses, ingredients, warnings etc.

The claims clearly given in the booklet on the back.

The active and inactive ingredients also clearly given.

It does reduce underarm perspiration to a certain extent but not entirely. It does stay all day.

All in all, a great product and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind the watery consistency of the formula. I don't mind it so I'm definitely repurchasing it if only I could find it again. One thing with Dollar Stores is that you never find the same product again, they're always restocking with new ones, at least that's what happens with the one I go to and there's definitely no returns. But since its only a $ what have you gotta lose.

Overall Rating: A

Keep Smiling :)
xoxo

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love the fragrance...I had imari body cream
    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ray, I never used the cream but I agree the fragrance is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can oder at Avon.com
    I am a fan of this deoderant as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it awesome! It smells so good. Thanks :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Let me know what you think about this post or my blog. I'd love to hear from you.